Members of the Airwave Health Monitoring Study who were screened as part of the baseline and have been sent an invitation letter are eligible to participate. The health screening takes approximately 2 hours and is carried out at a location near you.
After completing the Airwave health screening, you will receive a Personalised Health Report at no cost.
To book your appointment, please answer the questions below and click on the button to select from one of the available booking slots. After booking your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with further details.
We ask that you provide a valid email address and mobile phone number to ensure you receive appointment instructions and confirmation of your booking (email and SMS reminder), and so that we can contact you if there is a problem with the clinic location. Your address information should be your home address where we will send details relevant to your appointment and your results following the health screening.
IMPORTANT - BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE NOW.
- This Online Booking System (System) is provided and managed by Airwave Health Monitoring Study Team("Airwave") to facilitate online appointment bookings.
- In these terms and conditions (Terms), “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Airwave. “You” and “Your” refers to any individual and/or organization using or accessing our online booking system.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time without notice to you and any change will take effect upon being uploaded on the Online Booking System. Your continued uses of the Online Booking System indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms. It is your responsibility to check for the latest version of the Terms.
- Airwave reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the System or terminate the System at any time without notice.
- No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or any other theory of law.
- Bookings and changing of appointments are subject to availability of slots. Bookings entered into the System are only confirmed when you receive an acknowledgement that your appointment is confirmed.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of the Terms, Airwave shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online booking system instructions.
- You shall use the System for lawful and proper purposes only and shall, in any event, comply with all relevant laws and regulations in The United Kingdom and in any jurisdiction from which you access the System. In particular, you agree not to:
- manipulate any information supplied on the System in a manner that would lead to inaccurate, misleading or discriminating presentation of information being displayed;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the System which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use the System in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other (including but not limited to Airwave and/or the Institutions); and/or
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the System, including uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via any means whatsoever.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the System and contents thereof (including all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of Airwave. As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, adapted, modified, altered, distributed, hyperlinked, framed or otherwise interfered with or used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Airwave. All trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) used or displayed on the System are the property of the Airwave or the respective Institutions and no such Mark may be used in anyway whatsoever without Airwave’s or the respective Institution’s prior written consent.
- The System and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without only and you use them at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Airwave or the Institutions be liable to you or any third party under any cause of action whatsoever (including negligence) for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss of opportunity) arising from or in connection with your access and/or use of this System including but not limited to:
- any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access arising in the course of or in connection with your accessing and/or using this System;
- your reliance on any information, materials, hyperlinks or online services provided; and/or
- any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the System, even if Airwave and/or the Institutions had been advised as to the possibility of such damage.